Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 27325
Plot Size: 372 sq.meters
Floor Size: 114 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1385
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Availability: Two months notice
A freestanding, north facing home, a corner property, outstanding, with wrap-around garden and garaging.
* Three bedrooms, two north facing with shutters and overlooking your big porch and garden in front. One of these with a ‘dressing room’, the other en-suite. The main bedroom is also en-suite, with a big glass sliding door that opens to your private back garden.
* Your lounge is open plan to an eat-in kitchen with double doors leading to a patio that overlooks your garden at the back.
* The fully fitted kitchen has a huge glass door and windows that opens to a protected outside braai-area.
* Two bathrooms, one with a shower, w/c and hand basin, and the main en-suite with a bath, shower, w/c and hand basin.
* Tandem garaging for two cars via a remote-controlled door.
* The property features many big trees and shrubs, with electric fencing all around.
* The house has generous proportions and offers scope for updating and improvement.
* A central and quiet position, and walking distance to the little shops and restaurants, Pick’nPay and Spar.
* 1000 liters water storage tank.