Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 27727
Plot Size: 144 sq.meters
Floor Size: 84 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1480
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
A warm and charming cottage from a loving owner that can be turned into a super lock-up-and-go city home. Structurally sound. Central and secure.
* Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in cupboards, beautiful wood floors and high ceilings.
* The lounge is another spacious room, filled with natural light and with a door leading to your courtyard garden.
* An eat-in kitchen with lots of built-in cupboards and packing space, and twin washing up basins flows to your back garden through a stable door.
* A laundry – plumbed for a washing machine – is between your kitchen and bathroom.
* The bathroom has a separate bath and shower, w/c and hand basin.
* A fair-sized courtyard at the back gets beautiful morning sun. It is private out here and works well with potted plants. You could extend this area into the servitude at the very back of the property.
* The stoep in front is paved with a low boundary wall, north facing and low maintenance.
* The most beautifully looked after wood floors throughout.
* A pre-paid electricity meter is installed.
* Excellent value for money as is. The cottage needs a small financial investment to update.