2 x garage
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: Sectional title
Floor Size: 59 + 3 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 2560
Present Rental Income: N/A
Availability: As soon as possible
FROM THE OWNER:
• 6. What I enjoyed, while living in the apartment for three years
• i. On the end of passageway, with firedoor, so low foot traffic and therefore quiet
• ii. Brick feature wall enclosing master bedroom en-suite, with a closed bathroom door blocks most sound in the master bedroom.
• iii. The main bathroom has a view of Cape Town harbour and from the lounge you can see Devils Peak
• iv. The warm water in the building is operated via central heat pumps. Instant warm water with great water pressure.
• v. Due to the heat pumps and led lighting, the monthly electricity costs were lower than R 150
• vi. Fibre in building allow up to 1000Mbps lines, and was very stable
• vii. Very light apartment and it is warm in winter.
• viii. All windows have blinds installed, with blackout roller curtains in the bedroom helps with a great night’s sleep.
• 7. The building also has some great features too, such as
• i. Basic gym with treadmill and weights
ii. Small convenience shop next to gym for some essentials
iii. Rooftop pool and braai area, which has great 360 degree views
iv. Water filtration system on sight, to make potable water from underground streams in case of water shortage
v. In a quiet backstreet in Obs, down a long driveway. Little traffic noise and very quiet