Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 118415
Plot Size: 172 sq.meters
Floor Size: 90 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 845
Present Rental Income: ZAR 12,000 per month
Availability: 1 August 2020
• Three bedrooms, all with wood floors and high ceilings. The two bedrooms in front have built-in cupboards and a third bedroom at the back with dry-wall partition.
• A central lounge filled with morning sun is open plan to the kitchen.
• A fitted kitchen with twin washing up basins.
• The bathroom is tiled with washing machine facilities, a shower, w/c and hand basin.
• On the outside, in front is a north facing stoep and small walled garden, and at the back is a courtyard garden with railway sleepers.
• A 100-year-old property with solid wood floors, high ceilings, structurally sound and with a new roof.
• This terraced cottage is north facing with on-street parking and meters away from the grass fields on the banks of the Liesbeek River. It is a great place to walk your dogs and/or small children. A children’s park is also about 100 meters away.
• The house needs a coat of paint and offers potential to improve the kitchen and outside area.
• The seller’s instructions were to price the property to sell and all serious offers will be submitted.