Private parking x 3
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26692
Plot Size: 339 sq.meters
Floor Size: 115 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1145
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Availability: 2 months' notice
* Two spacious bedrooms, none with built-in cupboards, all with wood floors and high ceilings and original stylish light fittings; the main bedroom overlooks your beautiful garden.
* An office is at the back of the house.
* The dining room with original stained-glass windows – ALL OVER – is on the north side of the house and opens to a private stoep that overlooks the garden.
* The main entrance to the house is now on the west side where you enter the lounge, through double doors; with a fireplace.
* An art-deco kitchen with a back door leading to the parking area.
* A family bathroom consists of a bath, separate shower, hand basin and w/c, washing machine and dryer facilities here too.
* Paved parking on the south side of the house for up to four cars. A large storage area here with a see-though roof.
* This is a freestanding house under a tile roof and in good condition and with scope to add value.
* A French garden here with trees and shrubs and for sitting out.
* The property is fitted with a sophisticated security system for peaceful living.
* A prime position, a quiet neighborhood, an old-fashioned family home, immaculate.