Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26521
Plot Size: 309 sq.meters
Floor Size: 175 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1440
Present Rental Income: ZAR 20,000 per month
Availability: 3 months' notice
* Six bedrooms, one is king size with twin sash windows, 3 queen size with built-in cupboards, and two smaller rooms.
* An impressive lounge of spacious proportions, with a fireplace and unique steel pressed ceilings like no other.
* A farm-size eat-in kitchen outdated with loads of built-in cupboards.
* Two outdated bathrooms, both with shower, w/c and hand basin.
* A fair-size private courtyard garden at the back of the property, with outside w/c and shack now used as a laundry.
* Original Victorian tiled stoep with special features dating back more than 100 years ago.
* A small walled garden in front with water storage tanks on the side holding 5,000 liters.
* A solidly built freestanding house with good wood floors and very high ceilings.
* Situated opposite Observatory station in a quiet street overlooking the gardens of the station and with views of Devil’s Peak, the property are for years now used as accommodation for students and working individuals!
* The property needs restoration, and the price reflects this.
* A beautiful example of a stately home with most of the original features still intact and in good condition.
RENTAL INCOME: ZAR 20,000 PER MONTH