Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 31314
Plot Size: 159 sq.meters
Floor Size: 110 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 815
Present Rental Income: N/A
Availability: 1 month notice
* Three bedrooms, two with big windows overlooking your stoep and the street in front, and with built-in cupboards; the third bedroom is upstairs, en-suite with walk-in closet and folding doors opening to a balcony overlooking your courtyard garden.
* Two tiled, big modern bathrooms, both with a shower, w/c and hand basin.
* Your lounge / living area has a fireplace and folding doors to the outside / garden area. A staircase from here to an open 3rd bedroom.
* A spacious basic kitchen is north facing with tile floors and door to the garden.
* A designer courtyard garden is private and secure, with trees and shrubs and plant beds.
* This is a terraced house with painted cement floors throughout, except for in the kitchen and bathrooms; the third bedroom upstairs has wood floors. Damp walls throughout will need attention.
* The cottage has a big stoep in front and is secured with a modern alarm.
* Parking is on street in front of your house.
* Fantastic neighborhood, a cottage with a great homely feel.
* This suburb has a village feel with lots of established trees around and walking distance to Starke Ayers Garden Centre and the Liesbeek River.