Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 27113
Plot Size: 129 sq.meters
Floor Size: 72 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 845
Present Rental Income: N/A
• Two bedrooms, the main with lots of built-in cupboards and a second room / office / guestroom with built-in shelves; north facing.
• A central lounge with fireplace – no chimney – overlooks the courtyard.
• The fitted eat-in kitchen with solid wood tops, twin washing up basins and plumbing facilities for a washing machine and dishwasher – filled with natural light.
• A light and airy bathroom with bath, separate shower and hand basin built into a vanity cupboard.
• The outside at the back is sunny and walled – north facing with a door leading to the street behind.
• Secure parking in front is accessed with a remote control.
• White wood floors throughout the main house.
• The house has a solar hot water geyser, is re-wired and with a modern alarm and fiber internet connection.
• This is a terraced house – more than 100 years old – in one of the most popular streets in central Observatory. It is a quiet side street and walking distance to the shops and restaurants.
• The house is livable the way it is, with scope to add value.