Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: SS66/1988
Plot Size: N/A
Floor Size: 68 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 2360
Present Rental Income: Owner occupier
Availability: As soon as possible
Observatory property – ZAR 1,350,000 – Apartment for sale in Observatory
* Two bedrooms, the main with a storage area and floor to ceiling built-in cupboards. Both bedrooms overlook the communal gardens in this complex.
* An eat-in lounge has a glass sliding door to a balcony that overlooks the lawn and trees in front of the block of flats. Morning sun pours in from here.
* A compact, tiled kitchen has a washing up basin and washing machine facilities.
* Your bathroom has luxury tiles and sanitaryware, with a shower over the bath, w/c and hand basin.
* A storage cupboard outside the bathroom hides the geyser too.
* Shining parquet floors throughout.
* Quality security burglar bars and doors all around.
* Private parking in this secure, fenced property.
* Communal gardens and trees in a setting close to the Liesbeek River and diagonally across from the Observatory public swimming pool.
* A clean, neat and tidy apartment, ready for occupation, whether you are a student, young adult or for retirement.
* An excellent investment in peaceful surroundings; – priced to sell.
* Sectional title unit.