Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 14136
Plot Size: 153 sq.meters
Floor Size: 90 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 850
Present Rental Income: N/A
Availability: As soon as possible
Charming Victorian terraced cottage with parking, a garden and mountain views, in a street lined with trees; to renovate and restore.
* The main bedroom is in front by the entrance, with colored glass window details, solid wood floors and high ceilings.
* A second room / studio is upstairs, spacious with low ceilings, skylights, and views of the mountain.
* Your lounge is partitioned off from the passage with a dry wall. A big, marble fireplace here, and double doors to the outside.
* An eat-in kitchen, half with concrete floors is one big open plan space to develop. Double glass doors open up to the garden.
* A spacious bathroom offers a shower over the bath, w/c, hand basin and washing machine facilities. Beautiful tile floors.
* Steps up from a patio off the living areas lead to your garden and possible parking area.
* This is a prime position property, peaceful and quiet in a street lined with trees. Walking distance to one of the best Indian restaurants in Cape Town.
* Central city living in a home with plenty of scope to add value.
* High-tech, modern alarm ensure all-round security.