Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26531
Plot Size: 250 sq.meters
Floor Size: 125 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1450
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
* Four comfortable bedrooms with wood floors and pressed ceilings – two bedrooms with built-in cupboards, one with a fireplace. One of these rooms are now the dining room, and the other huge room with a fireplace is a music room.
* The lounge is the first room on your left as you enter – with bay- and sash windows and a stately marble fireplace.
* The kitchen has newly fitted cupboards, granite tops and a separate washing up / scullery area. A door from here leads to an under-cover laundry area and a private, north facing patio.
* All the bathrooms are at the back of the house. You will find a separate w/c, a shower room and a room with bath, w/c and hand-basin. Luxury sanitary ware.
* The property has a large stoep in front and a small garden. On the side – out of sight – is a water tank holding 2500 liters of rainwater collected from the roof.
* New wired electricity with a pay-as-you-go meter.
* Super security includes electric fencing and beams on the outside of the property.
* The property is in good condition all round with solid warm wood floors. This is a peaceful and quiet position and within walking distance of the local parks, shops and public transport.