Private parking x 1
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26064
Plot Size: 223 sq.meters
Floor Size: 133 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1475
Present Rental Income: ZAR 19,500 per month
Availability: 1 February 2022
• Four bedrooms of comfortable proportions here – one with a fireplace, one with built-in open cupboards, one looking into the central conservatory room and one with a door to the garden and skylights.
• The lounge has wooden floors just like three of the bedrooms, and a fireplace.
• Two new bathrooms, both with built-in cupboards, both with w/c and basin, and a shower in the one and a cast iron, big Victorian bath and shower in the other.
• A central conservatory room is for living and dining – open plan to the kitchen and with doors leading to the garden.
• New cupboards in the kitchen with a built-in hob and oven, wash basin and dishwasher facilities.
• Secure parking behind wooden gates is accessed from the street behind.
• The garden is walled and secured, with the house flowing to this, the sunny and quiet part of the property. Shrubs and trees and grass here.
• The property is secured by an alarm and electric fencing all around the outside.
• An artistic home right in the middle of Observatory, on a high street, where you can work from home.
• Work-from-home / student home in need of cheering up.
See the video above for a closer look at the inside of this property.