Secure public parking
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26762
Plot Size: 156 sq.meters
Floor Size: 73 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 905
Present Rental Income: ZAR 12,000
Availability: 1 September 2019
Observatory property – ZAR 2,000,000 – Houses for sale in Observatory
* Two bedrooms, the main bedroom with wall to wall and floor to ceiling built-in cupboards, shutters on the windows, and overlooking your garden in front.
* Your lounge is central to this home, a spacious room full of natural light through a north facing window overlooking your private back yard. Beautiful wood floors with a fireplace.
* An eat-in kitchen with built-in cupboards and double washing up basins leads through a stable-door to a courtyard garden at the back.
* A large full bathroom with separate shower and washing machine facilities is at the back of the house.
* The paved courtyard with a full-grown bougainvillea on a pergola and seating is on the north side of the cottage, private, sunny and secure.
* A small stoep in front overlooks your bay-leave tree and banana plant with fruits in the making.
* Excellent security includes a fully functional alarm and electric fence at the back.
* The property is situated right in the heart of Obs, in a short side street and within a 5 minute walk to Spar, secure parking and the railway station.