Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 171456
Plot Size: 117 sq.meters
Floor Size: 73 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 645
Present Rental Income: ZAR 10,900 per month
Availability: 1 November 2020
• Two bedrooms, both with modern built-in cupboards offering lots of storage space – the main bedroom has a TV-connection within the cupboard above the bed.
• Your lounge is separated from the kitchen with a bar-counter which serves as an eating area.
• A luxury fitted kitchen with twin washing up basins in solid wood tops, built-in stove with a glass top and extractor, a separate oven and lots of working space.
• The bathroom is right next to the kitchen, with washing machine and dishwasher facilities. A bath, separate shower, w/c and hand basin here.
• On the outside in front is a walled, cemented stoep and at the back a cemented yard, walled with a washing line and door leading into a servitude.
• The property is tiled throughout, immaculate, with new aluminium doors and windows opening to the outside.
• An excellent work-from-home property in a quiet neighborhood with wide streets on the industrial side of Observatory bordering Salt River.
• The house has a good roof and modern alarm with beams on the outside in the front and back.
An investment opportunity as the house has a tenant in place until 31 December 2021 at a gross monthly rental of ZAR 8900.