1 x Garage
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26504
Plot Size: 299 sq.meters
Floor Size: 132 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1185
Present Rental Income: Owner occupier
* Three comfortably sized bedrooms, all with wood floors, high ceilings, built-in cupboards, two with beautiful fireplaces. The main bedroom has a walk-in bathroom.
* Two spacious luxurious bathrooms.
* Your living area, dining area and kitchen is one big open space, north facing with big windows overlooking the garden.
* The outside is low maintenance, with indigenous plants, a comfortable seating area around a built-in braai, space to try hydroponics, a water recycling area, outside wash-basin and shower, and with a secure gate between the front and back garden.
* The property is immaculate, with a solar geyser and unobtrusive electric fencing and security beams.
* Restored 100 years old, freestanding house with new windows, solid wood floors, oak laminated flooring in the living area, and porcelain tile floors in the bathrooms.
* This is a quiet part of town, a part of the village with easy access to the freeways and a 5 min walk to the local children’s park.
* The property is rented out for a year and you can now purchase this property with a tenant in place; 04 August 2020.