Tandem parking x2
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 27894
Plot Size: 262 sq.meters
Floor Size: 148 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1840
Present Rental Income: ZAR 20,000 per month
Availability: 1 April 2024
A Victorian mansion in the posh part of Observatory. Move-in condition, and with scope for improvement.
* Three bedrooms, all upstairs. The main bedrooms is outstanding, spacious with a fireplace and a door that leads to a large private balcony. The two other bedrooms both offer mountain views, wood floors and high ceilings.
* Two bathrooms, the one upstairs with a shower over the steel bath, w/c and hand basin. The downstairs bathroom with a shower, w/c and hand basin.
* The lounge is by the entrance to this home, a spacious room with a fireplace, bay- and sash windows, and overlooking your jungle garden.
* A second room downstairs is now an office, with double doors that lead to your back yard.
* Large eat-in, basic kitchen with two sets of doors to the mostly paved yard at the back.
* Private tandem parking at the back for two cars.
* A beautiful garden in front, with a grass patch at the back.
* The house is generating a rental income of ZAR 20,000 per month. Vacant occupation from 1 April 2024.
* London Road is a prime position, a street line with trees, quiet, and a 5 minutes’ walk away to Spar and the little shops and restaurants.