Garage and private parking
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 25591
Plot Size: 511 sq.meters
Floor Size: 152 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 955
Present Rental Income: N/A
Availability: Two months' notice
* Four bedrooms, three with en-suite bathrooms.
* A staff room attached to the garage is en-suite.
* An office with skylights has a separate entrance and can also be turned into a separate entrance flat.
* The large bathroom attached to the main bedroom has a separate bath, shower, w/c and hand basin. All the other bathrooms with shower, w/c and hand basins.
* A spacious lounge with fireplace is open plan to the dining room.
* Your light filled and airy kitchen with solid wood tops has a walk-in pantry; open to your dining area.
* The garden at the back is north facing with newly restored pool and braai area. A farm-style stoep in front overlooks your indigenous garden; private and secure.
* A single garage and private parking for one car.
* Excellent security includes beams all around the property.
* The house has two solar geysers.
* The property lends itself to work from home, or to turn part into separate living quarters by just closing of some doors.
* A quiet part of town, whilst living in the middle of the city.