Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 168164
Plot Size: 664 sq. meters
Floor Size: 202 sq. meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1775
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Observatory property – ZAR 3,850,000 – Houses for sale in Observatory
* Six bedrooms, all with loads of built-in cupboards and beautiful wood floors, two with en-suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms have doors to the garden and therefor separate entrances.
* At the end of the passage that leads from your front door is a large reception room.
* A fully fitted kitchen with separate scullery is open plan to your dining room and lounge.
* The lounge has sliding doors to your back garden with one great big swimming pool.
* Secure, private parking for three cars, and a low maintenance garden on the north side of the property.
* This is a north facing freestanding house in a good condition, with an excellent security system, a solar geyser, heat pump, 4x 1000-liter water tanks, blinds for the window, gas shower unit for the back room, and many more special features typical of Victorian homes.
* The property is set back from street and within walking distance to public transport and Spar.
* The property is suited for a big family, guest-house, student home, or as a development project.
* Possession is negotiable and preferably later in the year.