Private parking x2
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 166140
Plot Size: 121 sq.meters
Floor Size: 73 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 710
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Availability: 1 September 2019
Observatory property – ZAR 2,150,000 – Houses for sale in Observatory
* Two bedrooms, the main bedroom with double sash windows, built-in cupboards and an office area, and the second bedroom with built-in cupboards and built-in staircase to a raised bed / sleeping area.
* Your lounge is filled with natural light and big windows, a large room open plan to a dining area.
* The dining area can comfortably seat 4 or 5 people, next to your kitchen.
* A fully fitted, airy kitchen, complete with gas stove, dishwasher- and washing machine- and drier facilities. Solid wood tops with a washing up basin; an opening to your lounge area.
* A farm-style bathroom with w/c and hand basin.
* Your back yard is like a Zen garden with a full-grown grapevine, sprinkler system and use of a side alley that leads to the street in front. Private and sunny.
* Special features include a storage area in the roof, pre-paid electricity meter, no load-shedding here, excellent security system as well as security provided for by the Waverley Complex across the street, and private parking for two cars in front of your home.
* Weekdays are busy, the nights always quiet.