Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26326
Plot Size: 144 sq.meters
Floor Size: 84 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 995
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Availability: 1 September 2022
* Two bedrooms – the room in front with a fireplace, built-in cupboards and double sash windows overlooking a front stoep; north facing. The children’s room overlooks your backyard.
* The lounge with 2 sets of windows is open to the kitchen.
* Your kitchen has a modern feel, with new built-in cupboards and shelves, double washing up basins and a very handy pantry.
* A full bathroom with separate shower and w/c, and with washing machine connections.
* The back yard is cemented, has a servitude incorporated and laid with AstroTurf.
* Modern alarm and rewired electricity with pre-paid meter.
* The location is in a small side street in the quiet part of Observatory. Walking distance to Spar and the green fields on the banks of the Liesbeek River.
* Parking is on the street in front of your home.
* The French / Afrikaans family that’s living here has maintained the property that is immaculate, light filled, and with beautiful Origan pine floors.
RE – YouTube: The video is not downloading. I hope to have the issue resolved shortly.