1 x Garage / 3 x Off-street
Walk through this property with my video tour
Plot Number: 26649
Plot Size: 510 sq.meters
Floor Size: 135 sq.meters
Monthly Rates: ZAR 1384
Present Rental Income: Owner occupied
Availability: Two months' notice
* Four rooms; the one in front with bay-and sash windows, blinds, a marble fireplace, air conditioner and shelves is now the owner’s office. Two more rooms of spacious proportions, the one with a fireplace and the other with built-in cupboards, en-suite. A small room at the back has double doors to the courtyard garden.
* Two bathrooms, the one is a converted bedroom with wood floor, bath, w/c, hand basin and shelves and the other is tiled with a big shower, w/c and hand basin.
* The lounge is light and airy, north facing with a closed combustion fireplace, a door to the sunny stoep in front, and open plan to your kitchen.
* This is a huge kitchen with loads of built-in cupboards, twin washing up basins, working surfaces a plenty, gas hob, oven, and dishwashing machine facilities.
* A paved and private courtyard is off your kitchen with access to the front garden and your garage.
* The house is in a good condition, with excellent security which includes outside beams and an electric fence.
* Freestanding with a large and private indigenous garden, remote controlled access to a garage and parking.
* A must see for creative and smart individuals or family.
A longer and more detailed video is available on request. Werner on WhatsApp: +27 82 458 3184